INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As a Systems Analyst, you will manage and implement IT projects; maintain and provide support for systems; work with business users to provide recommendations for systems enhancements; design and develop new applications; and ensure conformity to processes and standards.
You will work with your team lead, project managers, vendors and business users to deliver solutions/applications and resolve users’ problems.
You will evaluate and provide recommendations through fit gap analysis, identify alternative solutions and develop/enhance existing systems/subsystems.
This role requires you to be hands-on and you will be involved in providing user support such as issues investigation and troubleshooting.
You should have a background in Information Systems or relevant disciplines and preferably with minimum of 5 years’ experience in systems analysis with one or more project implementation and at least 2 years’ experience in IT project management.
You should be self-motivated with a positive attitude, have good analytical, communication, presentation, writing, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
You should also have experience in one or more of the following:
• Good knowledge in software architecture design and system integration;
• Good project management and vendor management skills;
• Experience in managing and deploying Software as a service (SaaS) will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in HR, Finance, CRM, Academic domain preferred
• Experience in .Net, Sharepoint, Outsystem will be an added advantage
Applicants may check their application status at the end of 8 weeks from the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 21 Jun 2021