System Engineer / Senior, Cloud / Infrastructure (up to S$7000)
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$7000
You will be providing daily administration & support on emerging cloud technology which has hands-on experience on Azure, AD, Office365 and various cloud services such as container services, ASE, data analytics etc.
What Will You Do
- Actively participate on improving monitoring of IT Infrastructure to ensure optimal IT Services delivery
- Support and involved or lead cloud computing migration and operation which could be initiated from cross-function team
- Understand data center operation support and administration.
- Coordinate and conduct regular attestation reviews as per policies and procedures.
- Prefer the appreciation on legacy technology such as VMWare, SAN which can involve on transformation projects
- Support overseas/ remote office IT infrastructure setup.
- Provide solutions to business.
- Manage projects when required.
- Review workflow, processes and ensure SOPs are in place and remain relevant.
- Define, develop architectural & setup standards and implementation guide to meet business needs globally.
What Do We Want
- At least 6-8 years of similiar experience and
- Techincally sound experience in architecture design, managing and support the following applications/systems – Cloud Computing Platforms (Office365, Azure, AWS,etc), Microsoft Active Directory, DNS & DHCP Services, GPO, Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems etc.
- Well versed in administrating the following technologies will be a plus – Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business, Linux based Operating Systems, VMware & Hyper-V hypervisors, SAN/NAS, Endpoint Backup Solution, Citrix, CommVault, Public & Private Certificates management.
- Ad advantage with the Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCSE various track), VMware, PMP/ PRINCE2, ITIL V3, AWS Certified Solutions Architect/ Azure Solutions Architect will be an added advantage.
- Independent worker with initiatives, resourceful, positive attitude, friendly deposition, and team player.
- Experience in working with different cultures and demographics.
- Good analytical skills and attention to details.
- Good verbal and written communication.
What Will You Get In Return
You will be given exposure to a hold a key position in a growing organization with attractive rewards and a wide range of benefits. You will entitle a salary up to S$7000 + attractive perks.
Closing on 01 Feb 2021