System Engineer (Telecommunication Industry/5 days)
TEMPSERV PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Information Technology, Repair and Maintenance, Telecommunications
Permanent, Full Time
S$2800 - S$6000
- Install and configure Server Operating Systems (Windows).
- Develop, maintain and document the installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- To provide the end to end application support and maintenance to our existing customers.
- Coordinate with team, documentation, implementation, training and support
- Prepare, update and deliver regular project status updates
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Telecommunication/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of networking concepts like Firewall Configuration, Switch Configuration, LAN Troubleshooting, Network Tracing, WAN etc.
- Knowledge of database- MSSQL / MySQL will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in IP Telephony & VoIP System (TCP, UDP, RTP etc) will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 and above.
- Knowledge of Windows Server Features such as AD configuration, DNS configuration etc.
- Basic knowledge of SAN/NAS Storage configuration.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and high level of aptitude.
- Training will be provided for entry level candidates.
5 days work week
Pasir Panjang/Labrador Park Area
Interested candidates, please forward a detailed resume as MS Word format (DO NOT SEND BY QUICK APPLY) and email to email@example.com
Tempserv Pte Ltd
License No: 06C3745
Attention: Audris Teo / EA Personnel No: R1102063
Closing on 20 Jan 2021