System Engineer (Wintel)
FCS CAREERS PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$5000 - S$6000
About the Company
Our Client is a global leader in system integration, data centre management and digital transformation.
We’re looking for a hands-on Systems Engineer / Administrator with experience in Windows system administration to be part of an infrastructure operations and maintenance team.
- Install and upgrade infrastructure, server, storage and other services according to requirements;
- Manage and monitor cloud services such as AWS and Azure to ensure availability;
- Configure and manage backups using Veeam and other software;
- Respond to incidents and provide short-term and long-term resolutions to users;
- Investigate, research and resolve technical problems in a timely manner;
- Escalate incidents to management if necessary;
- Oversee and manage system changes;
- Generate reports regarding systems managed;
- Provide system support to end-users, including being on standby for urgent matters.
- Diploma or Degree in information technology, information systems, or computer engineering;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Strong familiarity with windows systems, with hands-on experience in Linux and Windows-based systemsin a cloud environment;
- Experience in VMware vSphere would be an advantage;
- Some knowledge in network and access technologies would be an advantage;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision;
- Good communication skills.
- Permanent role;
- Various locations in Singapore;
- 5-day work week;
- Requires work outside of normal working hours due to nature of job.
Get in touch with us
If you’d like to explore this opportunity, please reach out to Cleon Tan (R1547199) at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
FCS CAREERS PTE LTD (EA 94C4359)
Closing on 10 Feb 2021