NICOLL CURTIN TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.
S$9500 - S$11500
Our client, one of the biggest players in the electronic financial markets globally, is looking for an API Support Analyst to provide API development support for customers, internal teams, or partner exchanges developing to or integrating with APIs for Globex, OTC, or Margin API Services, remove barriers to entry and provide access to subject matter experts to help them develop and certify the interfaces to standards.
• Responsible for providing technical support for customers developing and certifying to all API’s for central limit order book, straight through processing and other functions.
• Drive customer experience excellence by demonstrating technical expertise, service excellence and collaborative support with the customers and across the organization.
• Partner with cross functional teams to integrate new technology, partner with relationship management teams and onboard customers
• Identify certification requirements and best practices and participate in the requirements definition process.
• Coordinate with various core project team members to define and execute operational readiness critical functional API changes for Globex or OTC and for partner exchanges. Manage heightened awareness phases during the launch of new services.
• Make recommendations for new applications, tools, products and procedures.
• Participate in customer education opportunities with the customer relationship managers.
• Provide regular environment maintenance support which includes but is not limited to; weekday post change test environment testing, reporting results according to established procedures, effectively managing open issues, collaborating and communicating with other support teams during each environment maintenance exercise. Provide innovative ideas for improving the efficiency/effectiveness of the process.
• Experience support customer conformance testing
• Excellent customer support skill, written and oral, ability to manage complex conformance circumstances
• Technology related analytical skills and troubleshooting expertise
• Financial industry technology knowledge central limit order books and post trading processing protocols FIX/ FIXML/ as well as JSON Protocol, web services, Python/R/Unix scripting, basic Networking skills, SQL+,Linux , XML, HTML, &,Toad, Jira,
• Understanding of multi-cast protocols, understanding of database principles, SWL scripting a plus
• Financial industry knowledge of futures and options a plus
• Understanding of cloud computing principles
• Self-starter works independently
• Good knowledge of change management processes
• Experience with project management principles
Closing on 10 Mar 2021