Systems Engineer / Senior Consultant (Infrastructure), National Cyber Threat Monitoring Centre, CSA
CYBER SECURITY AGENCY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As Singapore harnesses technology to improve lives and livelihoods for all, it is imperative that our plans are built on a strong foundation of cybersecurity, without which we would be exposing ourselves to the multitude of threats that lurk in cyberspace.
The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) was formed in 2015 and has been given the task of protecting Singapore’s cyberspace. It is part of the Prime Minister’s Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
The National Cyber Threat Monitoring Centre (NCTMC) enables the Government to deal more effectively with cyber threats of national significance by enhancing capabilities in early threat discovery and sense-making.
As a member of the Infrastructure team within the NCTMC, you are responsible for the development and deployment of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) capabilities. This includes building, acquiring, securing and maintaining ICT infrastructure comprising of various technologies.
You will work with internal and external stakeholders to comprehend and translate user to technical requirements, manage projects from inception to commissioning and provide support and oversight to ensure continuity of the desired capabilities to meet operation demands. You will also dependably review the security of the infrastructure to assess the need for and implement preventive measures to mitigate cyber threat risk and impact upon infrastructure changes and in response to the dynamic threat landscape.
- Relevant qualifications in Cybersecurity, Information Security, or Computer Science, or any other related fields.
- Preferably at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of ICT Infrastructure, security, systems, network architecture design and open-source software development and deployment.
- Experience in cybersecurity operations will be an advantage.
- Professional Certifications such as CISSP, GCIA, MCSE, CCNA, RHCE is a plus.
- A team player with strong analytical and quantitative skills.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 29 Apr 2021