Systems Engineer / Senior Consultant (SingCERT), National Cyber Incident Response Centre, CSA
CYBER SECURITY AGENCY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As Singapore harnesses technology to improve lives and livelihoods for all, it is imperative that our plans are built on a strong foundation of cybersecurity, without which we would be exposing ourselves to the multitude of threats that lurk in cyberspace.
The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) was formed in 2015 and has been given the task of protecting Singapore’s cyberspace. It is part of the Prime Minister’s Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
The Singapore Computer Emergency Response Team (SingCERT) is set up to facilitate the detection, investigation, resolution and prevention of cybersecurity related incidents.
As a Systems Engineer/ Senior Consultant, you will be guided and trained to handle incidents reported by the public and private businesses in Singapore. You will be exposed to international engagement activities, and be part of the team to manage CERT-to-CERT events. You will also be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Conduct technical digital forensic to determine the root cause of the reported incidents
- Track and monitor global and regional cybersecurity events to determine threat impact to Singapore, and escalate reporting to immediate supervisor
- Conduct technical analysis of cybersecurity incidents and open source information to draft reports, advisory and alerts
- Develop, implement and conduct cybersecurity technical sharing and cyber outreach awareness programmes for public and private businesses
- Develop, organise and conduct technical cybersecurity drills, exercises and training sessions, and conferences for international CERT-to-CERT collaborations
- Relevant qualification in information security/technology with specialisation in cybersecurity or relevant field
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in cybersecurity roles
- Experience with information security best practices, security frameworks, current cyber threats and the associated tactics, techniques, and procedures used to infiltrate and compromise computer systems and networks
- Ability to multi-task with good project management skills
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, responsible, motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
Closing on 22 Jun 2021