Technical Business Analyst
KEYTEO CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
S$8000 - S$16000
- Gather the requirements for the target DWH model.
- Provide DFS (detailed functional specification) that will form the basis of the technical specification and development.
- Ensure alignment between DFS and technical specification written by technical teams.
- Ensure standards/process and processes per the Wealth management governance for projects are followed.
- Provide effort estimation on functional assessment when required.
- Support the SIT/UAT in the capacity of BA.
- Ensure commitments/milestones are met with good quality and within budget.
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing the WMIT Governance as the development framework to optimize IT activities & processes. In so doing, to assist the organization in attaining the level of quality as determined by the IT Management.
Functional & Behavioural Competencies
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience as Business Analyst working in a financial institution preferably Wealth Management related with IT knowledge.
- Has the ability to understand, explain and support change.
- Client focused/Critical thinker and has ability to synthesize and simplify.
- Ability to anticipate business/strategic evolution.
- Ability to collaborate/teamwork.
- Must have good organization skills.
- Good oral & written skills.
- Ability to manage/facilitate a meeting / committee.
- A good team player with a problem-solving attitude.
- Analytical and precise: Capacity to challenge the solution to propose a more efficient one.
- Multi-tasking: ability to accommodate concurrent projects and is self motivated.
- Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Experience Level: At least 7 years.
- Good understanding of Wealth Management Products (i.e. loans/deposits/fx/securities/etc).
- IT knowledge/background.
- Having a Finance / Accounting Background is a plus.
- Knowledge on agile way of working.
- Exposure to technology platforms such as Oracle Database and Business intelligence (e.g. SAP BI4), Tableau.
Closing on 17 Sep 2021