Technical Delivery Lead (Software DEVOps Architect)
KELLY SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
S$8000 - S$12000
Our reputable client in Singapore is looking for a highly motivated Technical Delivery Lead (Software and DEV Ops Architect) to join their team in Singapore.
• Responsible for the definition, design and development leadership of custom applications customers in ASEAN Region.
• Post-sales support by analyzing customer needs, developing a software solution, executing
presentations and software demonstrations
• Performs the gathering and documentation of functional and non-functional requirements of
• Defines high level and low-level software design for envisioned applications, considering mainstream
development platforms as well APIs that will be used to integrate the applications with the Avaya communication products
• Supports development team on development tasks, including writing proofs of concept, planning and
designing integration and unit testing, troubleshooting issues, planning and executing performance
• Work in conjunction with Professional Services Technical delivery teams as part of a global distributed
team, acting as a key contributor in a complex/critical environment
• Keep track of the development project key aspects, like scope, process compliance, technical quality and
• Act as a source of technical expertise to others in own area
• Explain difficult concepts to a variety of audiences and ensure meaning is understood
• Create formal networks internally and externally.
• At least 7 Years of Experience
• Graduated in Software Engineering, computer Science or similar
• Preferred Certifications in programming, design and architecture
• Previous experience as a Software Architect
• Experience in customer management, requirements gathering, solution design and presales activities.
• 7+ years Full time application development in Java (Java SE/EE, Hibernate, Spring, Open Source, Jenkins,
• Experience with application servers such as Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic and JBoss
• Knowledge on modern microservices architectures, using Spring Boot, Kafka and Zipkin
• Familiarity with data modeling concepts and techniques, including dimensional model, analytics, stream
processing, machine learning and modern data processing frameworks such as Apache Spark
• Understating of application runtime profiling, performance tests and tools
• Experience in Software Engineering, Software design and domain modeling
• Leadership skills, good Team Worker
• Software project management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work under pressure on critical and strategic projects
• To be a team player, enjoy sharing knowledge to the rest of the team
• Interested in learning new technologies in the communications field
• Desired Communications Standards Knowledge (SIP, CCXML, VXML)
• Desired Contact Center Domain knowledge
Interested applicants may submit your detailed resume to Geraldine_lopez@kellyservices.com.sg in MS Word format . We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No. 01C4394 • RCB No. 200007268E • EA Registration No. R1329705 (Lopez Geraldine Pascual)
Closing on 10 Feb 2021