Technical Lead (Ref 23126)
JOBLINE RESOURCES PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$4500 - S$7500
- Lead and support all Infrastructure related activities for projects
- Manage the set-up and implementation of new hardware infrastructure
- Manage activities related to data centre and facilities management
- Contribute to the technical design of the infrastructure architecture to ensure high performance and that security requirements are addressed comprehensively
- Manage security audits/tests related to infrastructure
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- 5 years and above of working experience in infrastructure design, implementation and management of IT application infrastructure for enterprise systems in a data centre for large organizations.
- 3 years and above of working experience on Redhat Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server, Active Directory and three-tier architecture (web, application and database).
- Good knowledge in handling infrastructure operations related problems or incidents (including hardware, software, server, network, system, account, authentication, application, database, middleware, etc.).
- Good to have prior experience in SAS Data Management, SAS Visual suite of solutions or other technologies related to data warehousing, data integration / ETL processes, data visualisation and analytics.
Licence No: 12C6060
Closing on 12 Feb 2021