Technical Project Manager - AGILE
SALT TALENT SEARCH PTE. LTD.
S$10000 - S$12000
Salt Talent Search is ooking to hire a Technical Project Manager in AGILE for a fulltime contract position with one of the fastest growing Fintech company
What is it about...
You will be taking on an important role in the centre of the cross-functional Product and Engineering Team, and you will be given a unique opportunity to work on high impact projects across different teams.
This is your chance to gain exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-up, building good background experience and attractive compensation while working with passionate, smart, and driven individuals like yourself in a dynamic environment!
What you will do...
- Facilitating the end-to-end delivery of Products (Mobile, Web and Backend) and ensuring they are shipped against the target deadlines and standards.
- Establishing trust with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, eliminating non-value-add activity and blockers, and finding creative ways to accelerate project delivery is a must
- Providing progress updates and reports to the various department heads, and also feeding relevant information back to the teams
- Capturing feedback from various teams and continuously improve the team’s agile approach
- Facilitating daily stand-ups, meeting, demos, retrospectives and various decision-making process in order
What you will need...
- Minimum 5 years of Program/Project Management Experience, preferably in a Product-Based Company
- Strong knowledge and experience in Agile Methodology and frameworks like SAFe, Scrum, Kanban
- Strong coaching abilities and team-building skills to drive adoption of agile scrum methodology
- Knowledge of the entire SDLC, Agile Techniques (User Stories, CI/CD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing)
- Knowledge of backlog tracking, burn-down metrics, velocity, user stories
Interested applicants kindly click apply or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
CEI No: R1980210 | Licence No: 07C3147
Closing on 16 May 2021