Technical Services Consultant, Desktop
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As a Technical Services Consultant, you will collaborate with a team of business analyst, solution architect, project manager passionate about developing the required ICT capabilities in government to realise Singapore’s vision of a Smart Nation. You will drive the design, deployment and management of ICT infrastructure. Using your extensive technical experience in designing, deploying and managing enterprise level ICT infrastructure, you will collaborate with service providers to design, develop, deploy and configure infrastructure to meet resiliency, availability and data integrity needs.
What to Expect:
- Provide essential enterprise level end user computing services to Public Service agencies.
- Execute new initiatives and enhancements that result in innovative use of desktop technologies to meet the needs of forward-looking Public Service agencies.
- Work with team leaders and outsourced service providers to plan, manage and deliver projects to upkeep, strengthen or create new desktop services to enhance service satisfaction and delivery.
- Execute projects to deliver desktop services that achieve standardisation of desktop services across Public Service agencies to reduce operations overheads and greater satisfaction of desktop services.
- Monitor and maintain desktop services across Public Service agencies and work with outsourced service providers to attend to issues, problems and request for changes.
How to Succeed:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or relevant fields. Those without a degree but has relevant experience or expertise may also apply.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in designing, deploying and managing enterprise level ICT infrastructure for end point services
- Good technical knowledge of end point technologies as primary practice area, with knowledge in supporting technologies such as network and servers
- Possess technical knowledge in the design and implementation of Microsoft 365 services including managing user identity, access and roles
- Proactive and dedicated individual with good leadership and multi-tasking capabilities
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to present ideas and influence stakeholders
- An adaptable and bold individual who dares to try new things and take smart risks
- Passion and belief in GovTech core values – Agile, Bold and Collaborative
To apply or refer a friend in strict confidence, please email email@example.com.
Closing on 26 Mar 2021