Technical Services Executive
LEO INFOCOMM PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$5500
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver and manage implementation and consulting projects, expected plan, schedule and implement Cyber-security solutions for partners and service providers.
- Deliver, manage, escalate and drive satisfactory resolution of technical support, service and infrastructure issues on Cyber-security solutions and technology.
- Proactivity update customers about Cyber-security solution updates, upgrades and ensure necessary action to maintain availability and clients satisfaction.
- Expected to take support escalations from the region and help Support team
- At least 3 years of experience in a role involving network, information or cyber security.
- Proven background in Internet & Security technologies such as Secure Web Gateway, Sandboxing, Firewall, Data Loss Prevention and Virtual Private Networks or Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization
- Have detailed working knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure, security proxies, ability to read and understand packet captures
- Strong client management skills during and post incident response and ability to influence client choices.
- Ability to interpret security reports to provide actionable improvements for clients.
- Team player with good communication, presentation, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Good foundation of information technology trends and developments.
- Candidates without prior experiece are welcome to apply
Working hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Closing on 17 Sep 2021