Technical Support Engineer
COMPEX SYSTEMS PTE LTD
Engineering, Information Technology
S$2000 - S$2800
- Responsible for the troubleshooting of network problems for software development team for their released software.
- Works directly with customers to resolve hardware, software, licensing issues.
- Assists customers with reported product failure, taking actions to resolve issues.
- Investigates, analyzes and tests customer problems in a lab environment with hardware and software.
- Stays current on networking technologies and new product offerings.
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Computer Science.
- Minimum 1 year experience in network installation is preferable.
- Expertise in WLAN technologies - 802.11, 802.11n, 802.11ac is preferable.
- Solid understanding of networking protocols is preferable.
- Possess strong inclination to troubleshooting.
- Good Knowledge of different network operating system implementations and installations.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates).
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
Thank you for applying.Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 29 Oct 2021