Technology Solutions Manager III, Greater Asia
APL LOGISTICS LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$8500 - S$9500
Roles & Responsibilities
The incumbent is responsible in managing the critical Application processes including but not limited to:
1. Commercial and Pre-sales IT Support
· Play a leading role during sales engagement for RFP / RFQ and IT technology solution demonstration to customers as SME (Subject Matter Expert).
· Assisting in Marketing and sales presentations to support customer solution initiatives and innovations.
2. Manage and support and document business requirement
· Play a leading role to facilitate business solution workshop as required for business requirement gathering and process improvement
· Able to interact with users of various level to understand business requirement
· Understand business needs and translate them into BRD (Business requirement definition)
3. Translate business requirement into system solutions and configurations
· Lead functional discussion with users and vendors
· Participate in functional and design review meetings
· Review functional and / or technical specifications
· Review / Test new enhancements from development team
· Participate in system configuration activities as assigned
4. Vendor management & application support
· Interact with external vendors on various expect of projects and application support
· Monitor project progress and vendor delivery quality
· Provide L2 application support
5. Training and user acceptance support
· Prepare training material
· Conduct system and process training
· Prepare test specification and scripts
· Support user acceptance activities
· Presentations to project stakeholders (Internal and External)
· Degree/Diploma in Computer Studies or Supply Chain/Logistics Management
· Minimum 7 - 10 years working experience in the International logistics environment including logistics management, freight solutions, warehousing and distribution and other supply chain-related services at regional or global level
· Knowledgeable in logistic service providers and global transportation (Liner) business process, terminology and industry practice.
· Customer oriented with the ability to establish strong relationships and interact effectively with customers at various levels.
· Able to interact with customers and business users to understand requirements.
· Strong experience in digital product management and solid understanding of high-quality digital product delivery
· Is able to partner with business stakeholders, development team and design teams to define, build, and maintain products critical to growth, engagement, and retention
· Hands on experience in delivering product/project in Agile Environment (Scrum is preferable), successful experience of leading / driving corporate level Agile transformation for traditional enterprise IT is preferred.
· Functional experience with Transport (OTM) and Warehousing management applications (MA SCALE).
· Strong IT background and well balanced between solid business/marketing sense and the execution aspects
· Good Sales and project management and coordination skills, and ability to excel in a fluid, cross-functional team environment
· Some regional and domestic travels needed
Closing on 24 Sep 2021