Technology Support Manager
TECHSEMBLY PTE. LTD.
S$3500 - S$6000
Techsembly is a multi-store eCommerce SaaS solution, built for Ambitious businesses who want to scale cross-borders, yet remain relevant and appeal locally in all markets.
78% of online customers prefer to shop locally, and businesses that offer localised eCommerce storefronts achieve a 70% increase in conversions.
Yet, to run multiple localised storefronts on legacy eCommerce platforms requires you to manage multiple sites, domains and logins. With Techsembly, localisation isn’t just an afterthought, it’s our CORE product offering. We enable ambitious businesses to scale globally through the use of highly targeted localised eCommerce storefronts that can be deployed in seconds and with the ability to sync, share data across them. What’s more, you keep all customer insights and analytics in one place, enabling you to benchmark all store performance via one single interface.
Here at Techsembly we celebrate Cultural Diversity. We believe in helping businesses demonstrate their respect for all languages, cultures and lifestyles of the world...by being sensitive and adaptive to the needs of all local markets
The candidate should celebrate diversity, be highly ambitious, and inclusive. We want those candidates who want to change the world for the better and believe they CAN make a difference.
- Be Ambitious: Think big, Dream Big
- Be Sensitive: We value diversity and inclusiveness
- Make it Happen: Believe 100% that there’s always a way to make it work!
We are currently looking to hire an enthusiastic Technology Support Manager to help support our development team and CIO with their daily tasks.
- Technically adept
- GTM (Google Tag Manager) experience
- Comfortable with using online tools in daily workload (Slack, Figma, Pivotal Tracker, Google drive etc.)
- Design Experience - Prepare mockups, graphics to reflect clients style guides.
- Happy to undertake limited QA and user testing
- Good at prioritising tasks and workload
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Adobe photoshop / creative design skills required
- Experience working with a Technology, eCommerce a plus
- Join an international team, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, London and Amsterdam
- Opportunity to grow with the team
- Ability to flex working from home and office
Closing on 27 Oct 2021