DHL EXPRESS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Customer Service, Sales / Retail
S$3000 - S$4000
You will manage an assigned group of DHL customers via the telephone. Supported by sales and marketing campaigns, you will actively drive sales revenue to achieve the assigned sales targets. In addition, you are also responsible for account development and retention through up-selling and cross-selling DHL's services and products. You are accountable for new business development by opening new accounts and expected to ensure that all customer issues relating to customer service, service recovery and credit control are co-coordinated and managed through the relevant DHL departments.
- Formulate a personal sales plan that incorporates initiatives to identify and gain new business prospects and maximize growth within the existing client to achieve the required personal sales results
- Gain revenue growth through Up-selling and Cross-selling
- Combine sales skills with DHL product & service knowledge and convert the maximum possible prospect leads into accounts, emphasizing those with maximum revenue potential in order to increase the size and quality of DHL's account holders
- Continually develop knowledge of DHL's services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible standard of customer service and maximize the department's contribution to the sales function
- Adhere to regional standards on profit margins and discount guidelines and provide justification and obtain management's agreement for any deviation from the set tariff.
- Open new accounts and ensure they trade profitably
- Complete daily and weekly reports to measure individual and department's effectiveness and provide figures showing weekly productivity of the department through the use of COMET (DHL's Sales Reporting Tool) in a timely manner
- Ensure that customer information is maintained accurately in the customer database
- Educational Qualifications: Diploma or equivalent
- Expected years of experience (Minimum): 3 years of sales experience
- Sales and results-oriented, proactive and possess a positive work attitude
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Possess good spoken and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and IT Savvy
Work Address: 1 Tai Seng Drive Singapore 535215
Closing on 17 Mar 2021