INTEGRATED HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$5400
The software tester is involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. He/She will conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. He/She is involved in analysis of software and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues.
- Analysing documents (e.g. Design/ Requirements/ Architecture/ Diagrams/ Flowcharts) to obtain an understanding of the requirements
- Identifying the required test scenarios, test case preparation, test data preparation and document traceability matrix to ensure sufficient test coverage.
- Execute test cases and test plans to support quality assurance throughout the software testing life cycle
- Defect reporting and verifying fixes
- Participates in peer reviews of test plans and cases to ensure consistency and adequate coverage
- Min. 2-3 years experienced of Functional Testing/ Regression Testing/ Systems Integration Testing and GUI Testing
- Experienced with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLS)
- Experienced in Software Test Life Cycle
- Experienced in Test Plan/ Test Strategy/ Test Estimation and Test Methodologies
- In-depth knowledge and experienced in Software Requirement Specification and identifying test scenarios
- Experienced in Load Testing/ Performance Testing and Test Automation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experienced in the healthcare domain (added advantage)
- ISTQB - International Software Tester Qualification Board foundation certifications (good-to-have)
Closing on 25 Sep 2021