Test Support Engineer
FPT INFORMATION SYSTEM SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$5000 - S$6500
Support performance test for ITS equipment and prepare test report based on AP standard/procedure.
Day to day responsibilities of the Test support engineer's activities include:
1) Responsible for supporting to carry out test including test preparation and configuration
2) Execution of the test based on test scenarios / procedure with customer, and resolution of defects
3) Collect test evidence (i.e. test data and log) from the equipment and upper stream
4) Understand specification and behaviour of the equipment and determine proper test result based on test procedure
5) Responsible for creating test report based on test cases and format
6) Responsible for preforming the explanation of test report to Clients/Customers
7) Sharing the information for test results and defects with our developer and QA
8) Troubleshoot for the test equipment and device if necessary
9) Capable to learn system specification he/she has never learned
10) Interfaces with Site Management, Test conductor, client, consortium partner
11) Committed to project Safety, Health, Environmental, Security, socioeconomic and Quality requirement
12) Client responses and reporting will be required and shall be prompt, accurate and professional in all form, verbal and/or written.
13) Function as Key Team Member within a Team environment with every decision based on what is best for the TEAM.
· 3 years or more of experience for software test engineer / verification of application as conducting functionality and regression testing
· Must have experience on software testing in manual testing for embedded system
· Required to have skill and knowledge for Operating System: Window, UNIX / Linux
· Must have basic knowledge in electronics / electrical and communication engineering
· Ability to understand system specification, test cases, procedure and expected results
· Technical documentation skill to create test report using MS-Word and Excel
· Class 3 driving license would be an added advantage
· Must be a team member and team player with leadership, motivation and technical skills
· Must be able to work shift hours with shift allowance provided
1) Test Site located on Tuas South Ave 7
2) Other location: as and when required to travel within Singapore as specified by Test Leader
Closing on 11 Feb 2021