Unix/Linux Engineer | Bank | Contract
MANPOWER STAFFING SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
S$7000 - S$9000
Provide BAU support and act as the last level of escalation point for all production support activities within the Unix/Linux team in Singapore. Accountable for the overall health and stability of the technical solutions. Need to work effectively with technical peers such as architects, peer experts, and project teams on technology road maps and projects. Responsible for the scope of technical activities, develop best practices, and ensure the necessary training are imparted to the team wherever applicable.
The Unix/Linux team operates the RUN activities and delivers projects for its infrastructure scope covering Redhat, Solaris, HP-UX, Veritas Geo cluster, and MC/Service Guard in a heterogeneous environment running NFS, Centrify, NIS, and LDAP with HPE and Sun-Oracle hardware.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in managing Unix/Linux environment with about 3-5 years of experience in financial institutions.
- Must be a Bachelors/Engineering graduate or any related field.
- Subject matter expert on technologies – Redhat 6/7/8, Solaris 10/11, HP-UX 11.31, Veritas Infoscale Cluster, and MC/Service Guard Cluster.
- Hands-on knowledge/experience with NFS, NIS, LDAP, Centrify, Redhat Satellite, KVM Virtualization, LDOM/OVM, and HPE & Sun-Oracle hardware.
- Well-versed with Scripting and Automation (Ansible, Python, Bash).
- Hands-on working experience with emerging technologies – Cloud IaaS, Hadoop Big Data, Network/Security basics, Storage/Backup basics, HyperV/ESX basics.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1110449), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use, and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos
Personnel Reg No.: R1110449
EA License No.: 02C3423
Closing on 17 Oct 2021