OLA CHAT PTE. LTD.
Design, Information Technology
S$6000 - S$10000
Day to Day：
- Participate deeply in the discussion of product requirements and formulate an overall UI/UX plan;
- Responsible for the visual and interactive design of the mobile end of the business line product, control and innovate the overall design style.
- Collaborate with our product managers and engineers to create intuitive, well-designed experiences across our website, consumer apps and internal apps
- Conduct user research to test prototypes, UI elements and UX flows
- Take ownership of the entire design process from wireframes to high-fi prototype
- Maintain and build out our design asset library including visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, style guides, and prototypes
- Rich experience in Internet user experience design, and a superb general understanding of interface and interaction design
- Agile and comprehensive problem-solving thinking, familiar with domestic and foreign mainstream product design schemes
- Have a high aesthetic level and have a keen insight into fashion trends.
- Familiarity with iOS UI guidelines, Google Material Design responsive design
- An affinity for user journey maps and take user-centric approach to balance user and business requirements
- A continuous learning mentality and the ability to take projects from start to finish
- Pixel perfect attention to detail
Closing on 07 Mar 2021