KEYTEO CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
S$4000 - S$8000
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers and stakeholders.
- Conduct UX/UI reviews and manage necessary changes with the development team.
- Present and justify your design solutions based on user research with a clear understanding on the overall design roadmap, as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. colour theory, information hierarchy, etc.)
- Plan and conduct user research / workshops to collect feedback from users.
- Create, improve and use hi-fidelity wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Create clean and structured design files for better organisation.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Being able to assist in creating / improving communication collaterals occasionally.
Qualifications & Experience
- Good understanding of design philosophy and user experience design.
- A good communicator and efficient team player.
- Excellent time management skills
- Good proficiency in wireframing / prototyping tools like Sketch and InVision.
- Good proficiency in design softwares like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Degree in any of the following discipline is preferred (Visual Design, User Experience or Human Computer Interaction).
- At least 2 years of working experience with UX.
- A good portfolio showcasing both UX research and UI design work.
- Experience in creating and maintaining a Design System is a plus.
Closing on 22 Dec 2021