UX/UI Lead Designer
GROUPE ONEPOINT SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Design, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$4500 - S$9000
Onepoint is looking for UX/UI Lead Designer for one of its upcoming projects in Singapore.
Onepoint is a global niche consultancy offering business advisory and technical delivery services in design, data, collective intelligence and digital platform. With more than 2600 employees in 15 different offices around the world, we help organizations achieve their business goals through 'beyond the obvious' information technology, so that they have impact on, and add value to, their customers and employees now and in the future. We want to create a world in which organizations become smarter, more sustainable and more efficient. We align business with IT, we transform idea into reality and we supply in demand.
Your role :
- Oversee the overall design strategy
- Set the direction for the way the design teams work together and separately across product teams
- Develop and design digital products and services with world class user experience that incorporate the needs of the user and meet business goals
- Lead the full design lifecycle, including taking and interrogating briefs, helping to facilitate kick-off meetings and workshops, making initial sketches and concepts, and conducting design testing and research
- Drive user experience audits, reviews and heuristic evaluations.
- Present design concepts and explain rationale to clients, including articulating the decisions and thought processes that informed the designs
- Guide the UI/UX team to develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality
- Act as a company thought-leader and evangelist for all things UI/UX, including industry design trends, best practices and technology innovations.
- Collaborate in an agile / multidisciplinary teams
- Be evangelical about data driven design
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates design thinking, process and solutions for mobile applications
- Experience in creating user persona, user flow, wireframe and final UI
- Capable of using Sketch/XD, Invision, Zeplin and Abstract
What we offer :
- Work in a company where collaboration and learning are key words;
- Be part of the growth progression of a solidly established company with an excellent reputation.
You can reach out to us by using mycareerfuture or directly send an email to Alison : email@example.com
Closing on 03 Nov 2021