Volunteer Relations Executive
NEW LIFE STORIES LIMITED
Customer Service, Education and Training, Events / Promotions, Information Technology, Social Services
S$2500 - S$2500
Reporting to the Volunteer Relations Lead, the Volunteer Relations Executive will play a vital role in driving volunteer management and meeting the organization’s needs through the onboarding of volunteers, placement and retention of volunteers.
The Executive will also be involved in the implementation and administration of the Volunteer Management System towards digital transformation of analytics and insights, among others.
- Attract and recruit volunteers via our various platforms for the befriending programme
- Carefully select and match volunteers to our children beneficiaries, paying attention to specific requirements of our clients
- Organise, set up and coordinate training and development workshops, as well as sharing circles for volunteers
- Manage, engage and support volunteers to be effective and competent in their roles
- Manage volunteer communication channels, database and records as well as facilitate volunteers’ recognition and retention initiatives
- Work closely with case workers and counsellors to provide holistic support to our clients
- Support the Lead in reviewing volunteers’ policies and procedures
- Ad-hoc projects or duties assigned by the Lead
Closing on 07 Mar 2021